- This event has passed.
Curating the Clinical Genome
May 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM - May 22 2020 @ 1:30 PM
The conference brings together the clinical genomics and biodata community to discuss best practices for the clinical use of genomic data, including interpretation and clinical utility, and the consensus generation of curated knowledge.
The sharing of genetic data from clinical diagnostic testing and the generation of consensus curated knowledge is vital for delivering on the promise of genomic medicine. The growing recognition of the power of global data sharing has led to major initiatives being established, typically on a national or regional scale. The focus of this meeting is to bring together these initiatives, to develop common standards, share best practices, integrate the latest research findings and drive patient benefit.
- Data sharing
- Direct-to-consumer testing in healthcare
- Polygenic risk scores across populations
- Examining penetrance in UK Biobank
- Neonatal screening
- Functional assays to aid variant interpretation
- Non invasive pre-natal testing and management of off-target findings
- Molecular targeted therapies in cancer
More information can be found on the event page.