- This event has passed.
Genetic Alliance UK workshops – registration deadline
October 26 2020
CELL AND GENE THERAPY ENGAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
Genetic Alliance UK are organising a series of virtual workshops on the topic of cell and gene therapies. It is a great opportunity to learn about cell and gene therapies from a series of experts and some of the challenges these therapies face reaching people affected by rare and genetic conditions in the UK.
These virtual workshops will explore:
- what cell and gene therapies are
- why they’re important
- how cell and gene therapies are manufactured and developed
- how they are delivered to patients on the NHS
- what the regulatory processes are for cell and gene therapies
- how patients can get involved in the decision making processes around cell and gene therapies
Who is invited:
- If you / a member of your family / you care for someone who has a diagnosed genetic or non-genetic rare condition or a suspected genetic condition.
- Representatives from organisations supporting the rare, genetic and undiagnosed community are also able to take part.
- You will have to be over 18 to take part.
There will be three virtual workshops each lasting 1 hour 30 minutes – 2 hours each.
For more details and to sign up to the workshops, please visit the Genetics Alliance event webpage.