- This event has passed.
Genomic Scenarios in Primary Care
March 8 - March 28
The Wellcome Genome Campus, in partnership with Future Learn, are excited to announce their new, free online course “Genomic Scenarios in Primary Care”. On this course you will explore the role of genomics in primary care practice through real world case studies and learn how to manage patients with direct to consumer tests.
- The types of genomic testing available
- Considerations and limitations on commercial genomic testing
- An overview of the NHS Genomic Medicine Service
- Assessment and management of patients presenting with genomic test results
- Ethical and communication issues pertaining to genomic testing
The course runs for 3 weeks starting Monday 8th March and requires around 3 hours of study per week. The learning is flexible with materials available at any time.
For more information, and to sign up for the course, please visit the Future Learn website.