- This event has passed.
Monogenic Diabetes Virtual Training Course
February 2 2022 @ 9:00 AM - February 3 2022 @ 5:00 PM
This funded two day virtual course on Monogenic Diabetes is aimed at consultants, SpRs and experienced DSNs, and is designed to help busy clinicians recognise and treat patients with MODY and other forms of monogenic diabetes. It will focus on the current practices and new developments in the management of monogenic diabetes.
- Strategies to diagnose monogenic diabetes
- Recognising and managing the different forms of MODY: including HNF1A, HNF4A and GCK
- Management of MODY in pregnancy
- Managing treatment change in monogenic diabetes
- Complex genetic syndromes with diabetes
- Neonatal diabetes: genetic causes and effective management
- Inherited causes of insulin resistance, including lipodystrophy and insulin receptor mutations
- Genetic testing in the future
Visit the University of Exeter event page and book your place by 27th January.