- This event has passed.
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Online Course launch
August 10 2020
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT): An Introduction for Healthcare Professionals
Get broad insight into the key issues surrounding Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing with this free online course for healthcare professionals, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
- Overview of genetics: The fundamentals that underpin genomics
- NIPT: The discovery of fetal cell free DNA
- Developments of the scientific technology behind NIPT
- Clinical implementation and limitations of NIPT
- Information provision, communication and individualised choice
- Social and ethical implications of screening
- Current concerns and future developments of NIPT
Find out more details on the FutureLearn course page.