- This event has passed.
Technology in the NHS – innovation, uptake and regulation
November 12 2020 @ 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Join the Westminster Health Forum’s online conference on Technology in the NHS – innovation, uptake and regulation.
Areas for discussion include:
- the way forward for technology implementation in the context of ambitions in the NHS Long Term Plan
- what has been learned from the role of healthcare technologies in the response to COVID-19 – including in:
- the development of contact tracing, testing and tracking
- supporting research to produce a vaccine
- innovation and organisational transformation by the sector for the rapid development and production of new clinical equipment
- priorities for regulation and the next steps for technology adoption
Keynote speakers include Dr Amanda Begley (Co-Founder and National Director, NHS Innovation Accelerator and Director of Innovation and Implementation at UCLPartners) and Professor Ben Bridgewater (Chief Executive, Health Innovation Manchester).